A structured plan to improve your technique and your speed

Hi all again,
I am struggling in organizing a structured plan for improving my technique in playing with accuracy in 130-140 bpm territory.
The huge work of Troy is unique and fantastic but I don’t have all the time needed to dig into all his videos and understand WHAT I need to improve, I think it could be useful a sort of Check-list where I can assess my main issues and work on them gradually.
For example I can play on single string the semi-chromatic at 120 and changing string at 110-120 also but if I apply different patterns (like 1-4-3-4 or 1-4-2-4…), it starts to be more difficult, so I guess I have some issue already with synchronization. So I think I should work first on single string and improve my speed there rather than on changing string… but how? should I worry about using a UWPS or a DWPS? Should I check my wrist if it is supine or pronator? Should I check if I use my wrist, or my arm when reaching higher speed? What exercise use?.. too many things to think and pay attention, but what is the correct way? Also considering that what I do on one single string can facilitate the change to another string if I use an USX or a DSX…
Is there any clear and simple video on this site that can help in clarifying how to work in order to improve my technique? That is the reason why I am a “master in mechanics Member”…
Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Improving the accuracy and the speed in my phrasing