Bands with no bad songs

Dude that ballad was how I found this album. Haha! I love that song! Then I start listening to the whole album, and it was like banger after banger.

That’s funny. I love Chris, but his Rob Rock ballads are too saccharine for my tastes. The solo is killer though. If you like this, the record after this Crunch is pretty similar as is the predecessor. My favorite is his reunion with Graham, System X.

With some bands, I get the impression that all their songs are aiming for the same aesthetic goal but most fall short. They’ll have one song I really like, and a bunch of others that sound like work-in-progress versions of the good song.
I generally find myself getting attached to individual songs rather than bands.

1 Like

That’s a difficult question to answer. There are bands I love who have songs I don’t like as much as others. There are bands I like which have some songs I don’t like at all. There are bands I don’t like or hate, but I can see why people like them. Maybe they’re good musicians, Or something like that.

It’s just not an easy question to answer. I’ve said “I hate this” or " I can’t stand that", but I know in the end it’s only my opinion.

There are songs I heard when I was younger that I absolutely HATED, but now I like, or LOVE.