Ideas for a Cracking the Code mini-course - any feedback?

Maybe I’m out of the loop, but I thought the only way you could download was buying downloads. I thought the membership only allows you to stream.

Edit: Brendan the ninja answered my question before I could finish asking it.

Yep that’s basically correct. It’s slightly more complicated as we have certain download “credits” where we give active subscribers a free download copy of new things we release while you’re subscribed (tbh not sure how many people notice / care about this but it’s a legacy thing we still do!)

Subscribers also can download individual tab files — mainly intended as a way to offline a few things at a time you’re working on, or if Soundslice doesn’t work on your device. But no bulk tab downloads and no video downloads for most things.

I do understand that. Giving free access would make it much easier for them, which is sad.
Nevertheless I’ve already seen some paid content on some sites, which is sad too. So, basically there’s no way to stop them, you could just make this process a bit harder. And here’s where business planning should be done: whether this possible feature would give a profit. Everything else doesn’t really matter much.