New boss mt2w waza metal zone demo by pete thorn

What is the picking technique of Pete Thorn hes a great player!

Hey, could you be more specific with this post? The video / post title is about a pedal demo but you’re asking about his technique? If it’s about Pete Thorn’s technique I’d suggest editing the title to reflect that and adding some more detail to the post, e.g. what do you think his technique looks like, what specific things are you wondering about, etc. Thanks!

Dear Brendan, I’m not taking your comment well. I will therefore stop posting and contributing for free. I will use my time elsewhere, at Truefire, Jamplay or Lick Library. They have never been rude to me for contributing. If you really have any reason to continue bullying me, please quote the forum regulation in terms of my post content and cross refer the text of my post tot he forum regulations. I’m a lawyer. And I’m not your client anymore, thank you and goodbye.

Hey, sorry if my post came across as rude, definitely not intended! I was just suggesting ways to make the post more clear and descriptive; currently the title of the post is just the name of the YouTube video, and I wasn’t sure exactly what you intended to ask / discuss. We make suggestions like this all the time for clarifying things on the forum, nothing personal at all. I honestly can’t see anything in what I posted that might read as “bullying” but again apologies if it came off that way.

7 Likes

Hi Michael! Sorry for the miscommunication here. I assure you we’re not trying to bully you. I know I responded to another thread earlier today about copying and pasting journal articles with no explanation. Apologies from me if that came off the wrong way.

Brendan and I both put in a lot of time on this forum sharing whatever we know and trying to help. We consider everyone who contributes here a customer, subscriber or not, because they’re choosing to spend their time with us in one way or another. Yes, we’re hands-on here and actually read stuff. And we do occasionally comment when we think a post could be clearer. As an internet user, personally I would want that, rather than a ghost town where nobody’s in charge.

6 Likes