What do you think is the cause of Guthrie's stamina problems on Rhode Island Shred?

Over two hundred between both versions last I checked. I don’t think I need to explain to you why it might be a bad idea for me to start posting videos in this thread, nevermind that the thread is not called “Will’s picking thread”.

My old technique and new technique will be A/B’d in video form with professional analysis on Anton’s channel in the future. You can then decide pretty easily if the juice is worth the squeeze to you. In the meantime, you can check the old threads for videos of Anton’s other students who are fully formed and approved.

1 Like

I think the videos in your old thread were taken down, which is why I asked here. Not trying to decide if the juice is worth the squeeze since I’m still interested in seeing what/if I can learn from Anton’s methods when it becomes available. I was just genuinely curious. I don’t think there were any other videos of Anton’s students on this forum based on the last time I checked. Maybe I whiffed and missed in my search. If I have seen them in the past, I don’t recall them being comparison videos though

Yes, this was just a joke about having a duel for a magnet. Nothing more than that