Aliens Are you interested?

Eyes with out a face… no human grace…

Aliens are in a way, eyes with out a face, as they are watching without showing their face…

Technology is only a buffer from reality, even if you stop Ageing you’ll die eventually…

For real imagine if you were an alien who lived forever, at some point you’ll want to die, you’ll want to relax ultimately, and you’ll respect hardcore the beings who have short lives and created music. Created water into wine…

When I was a child I had out of body experiences frequently, sleep paralysis, and “abduction” experiences. It was scary and miserable for awhile.

Today I experience lucid dream and lucid sleep states. Meditation is key.

1 Like

I think a lot of things are hidden in plain sight. It’s like your nose, or your breathing, you don’t notice it unless it’s pointed out…

Seen weird things in my life.

Military family have a gag order and can’t talk about it.

Something is here, if it’s Aliens or Time Travelers I don’t know. I can’t speculate on the unknown any more than I can speculate on the existance of the afterlife or religion. I do believe there are things outside our perception and current understanding, and that’s pretty obvious.

If there is, I’d be more interested in what they want and why.

I don’t trust our governements as far as I could throw Whammy, in my 51 years of life they’ve never proven to me that they care about anything other their own self interests.

It’s a lot of unknowns, with a lot of things pointing to yes, there is certainly something.

2 Likes

You really don’t trust them at all then lol

I agree with it looking like they don’t care, but thats based around our general belief or fear that this is our only single existence. Idk either way but I’m more inclined to believe this is not just a one shot deal, I do know that not believing in some kinda magic put me into very bad depression. Though my logic for “believing” any weird stuff is the fact we even exist, is at the very least hinting at something extra ordinary. The old saying, give me one miracle and i’ll give you the universe.

It makes no sense to me why we’re even here. I think the fact we exist at all is something more than a domino effect.

1 Like

Eddie in many ways said it all.It comes through you, we’re amplifiers for…

Thats what they are struggling with, have legit ufos, yet can’t get it to work, it’s a paper weight, an amp doesn’t sound good unless you plug a guitar in… and then have a good player…, and then are inspired by …

That video is so cool. Hard to watch at times seeing the monumental force that is Jason Becker just sitting there motionless. My heart goes out to him and his family.

The positive stuff, even unplugged strumming open chords Eddie sounds awesome. When he demo’s his guitar and plays Can’t Get This Stuff No More it’s particularly cool. That song is “ok” but his rhythm guitar work in it is some of my favorite in his catalog. Everything he plays is just awesome and sounds so great.

Talk about cringe moment though, around 6:25 when he effs up and says “Don’t you hate it when you have something in your head and you can’t do it”? Ummmm…saying that in front of someone who is paralyzed (yet still writes music). Talk about being in his own little world lol! I know he meant no offense :wink: We’ll give him a free pass since he’s Eddie.

1 Like

Unfortunately Jason is selling that guitar. Apparently the medical bills are quite expensive.

Check out the recent hearing. Pretty crazy to see it talked about officially now.

many times I think i’m goin nuts, :eyes:

1 Like

Lol don’t give up! I think you’re on the verge of a huge breakthrough :wink:

1 Like

I shouldn’t just spam the forum like that tho after a few drinks lol Aliens exite me, not in that way.

1 Like

That may be the biggest run of “(post deleted by author)” I have ever seen lol!!!

I’m just upset the back to the future clip was taken down. Such a classic!

3 Likes

Post "Alien abduction? lol

2 Likes

If there are aliens, I suspect it will be like this fine movie from 1988:

4 Likes

Already seems that way to me to be honest… #hivemind #metoo stuff drives me insane.

1 Like

Hi All,
I think this discussion is generally ok but let’s avoid getting into politics etc. We all know where that can end up :slight_smile:

We recently updated the guidelines and “no politics” is among the changes:

don’t blame me, I voted for Kodos

1 Like

lol I can’t watch it because I’m in England, typical. Love the young ones tho :slightly_smiling_face: Neil is my favorite man.

On that, most topics lead to politics, so do you mean just the convo turning into a full blown political discussion?

For example on reddit theres a subreddit called casual UK, if you even post a political person’s name you’ll get put on time out n your post deleted. That acually makes it hard to discuss anything meaningful. As so much stems from politics. Aliens for example lol