Any Mr. Robot fans here?

I thought I would never watch another TV show that could hold my interest the way Breaking Bad did, but I was wrong. If you’ve ever worked in IT and haven’t seen Mr. Robot, you absolutely must. Even if you haven’t, this show will blow your mind if you know even a little bit about cryptography and cyber security. This show somehow slipped past my radar a few years ago, and if it did you as well, you got to see it. I hope to see more movies featuring Rami Malek because he is a master actor if you watch the show you will understand.

2 Likes

I’ll add it to my queue of “stuff people highly recommended to me”. Rami is definitely awesome, I loved him in Bohemian Rhapsody (I’m a huge Queen fan). I don’t work in security, but I’m in the IT field. Sounds like a cool show, thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

Yeah, my partner and I binged that a while ago, crazy story :smiley:

1 Like

The only drawback is that after you finish it, most other content you watch will seem to be of such low quality. :sweat_smile:

Like I just watched this movie called Kimi, and boy was I sadly disappointed.

lol I watched it, liked it - it’s damn weird - and I have to say that it was totally nuts! haha Great show!

1 Like