Bill Hall...A Bit Of Shredding On My 1985 Aria Pro ll

Hello! I thought it would be fun to share a bit of my electric playing with you all. A little shredding on my 1985 Aria Pro ll. Thanks for watching! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

That’s fantastic! Clean and powerful AF!

I have only one suggestion for improvement: I think the album behind you should change every time to reflect the style of licks you are playing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great stuff! Love your vibrato. I know it’s a matter of taste but I prefer this to the seriously wide aggressive vibrato

2 Likes

Excellent playing, Bill! I’ve always enjoyed your acoustic stuff but in the back of my mind always wondered what you’re electric playing was like.

Are there any differences you’re aware of between your acoustic/electric playing regarding:

• The type of pick you use
  • The amount of edge picking
  • Any differences of effort in picking
1 Like

Thank you so much, @tommo! I really appreciate it!’ That is’a great idea with the album covers! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much @jptk! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much, @joebegly! Actually I play everything pretty much the same on either the acoustic or electric. Same regular Fender heavy pick on both. I don’t use much edge picking on either the acoustic or electric. I pretty much pick with the same amount of effort on either one also. I just keep everything simple. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Thanks Bill! That makes sense. Keep up the great playing!

2 Likes