Brendon Small interview

The suspense is killing me. Anyway to get access to the unedited interview? I don’t care about tabs, professionalism, video/audio quality, or any other multitude of things that may be contributing to this not being higher priority.

1 Like

Sorry! Just a bunch of stuff on our plate. And we were going to get back to Brendon to film some playthroughs of tunes, which we didn’t do during the conversation because he hadn’t planned for that. As a result, the conversation was much more about animation and TV than guitar, honestly, just because my own nerdfest took over and I wasn’t paying as much attention as I should have to the flow of the conversation.

But we don’t want to leave the guitar side unfinished, because he’s a great player and we want to do that justice. We’re going to try and get back in touch with him when we get these Pickslanting Primer updates out the door, and see if we can do the tunes.

We’ll keep y’all posted, and sorry for the delay!

3 Likes

I just noticed something :smirk:

3 Likes

Well, my weekend just got busier…

2 Likes

Good catch :smiley: Just finished getting the interview up, sending a quick note to members now — notation not yet complete, but a nice pair of interviews (yep, two of em, around 3 hours total!) ready to watch:

We’ll have the tabs ready in the next week or so, and will get a YouTube excerpt up for this as well and send another update then.

2 Likes

This is great, i am looking forward to some insight in metal-rythm mechanics!! <3

1 Like

3 Likes

Can I purchase just those interviews or they are available only for subscribers?

1 Like

@BurningAXE
I am brand new here, so forgive me if I am not on the right topic here. I found interviews to purchase in their store here: https://troygrady.com/product-category/interviews/

Again this might not be the interviews you are after I am just getting use to the forum here.

1 Like

Yes we’ll have this Brendon Small package available for download purchase soon — just a few more days til we have all the tabs complete so we can include that all in the download product. We’ll send an email once that’s ready to go!

1 Like