Can I ask for help with picking directions please? (Mikio Fujioka lick)

Hi, I hope you are all keeping well and having a nice week! I have been working on a song/exercise by Mikio Fujioka and am just wondering how to play part of it.

This video helped me a lot (【最終奥義】藤岡先生の“ムリくそ弦飛びエコノミー”を最後の弟子が徹底検証&完全解説!!! Explanation of Mr. Fujioka's "string skipping economy " - YouTube) I can’t understand the speech in it but it seems that he often liked to economy pick across the strings on the notes I have circled. At higher speeds it seems to be almost a muted swipe through the string you are passing over. I actually have that part down really fast now using the pick directions shown in the pictures. What I am wondering is how you think it would be best to play the remaining notes - would you just alternate pick everything on either side of the string skips I circled?

I have been trying something a little like this. I am finding it tricky because the 2nd part of the lick does not use exactly the same pattern as the 1st and 3rd parts. This seems to be forcing me to start the 2nd part on a downstroke which is proving to be trickier than I thought at super high speeds. I just wondered if anyone could think of a better way of playing this?