Christmas time, holidays time, bad music time

Christmas time is upon us. It is the time of the year that you can unashamed listen to bad music.

Yeah, I am listening to David Hasselhoff’s “the night before christmas” as I write this. Nothing spells Christmas like the 'Hoff.

You wanna confess? Come on, nothing to be ashamed about. I even listened to Mariah Carey earlier today.

Dominic The Donkey! Chingity Ching!
Happy Holidays!

Lmao I’ve been streaming Christmas Chill Out 24/7 on YouTube… Glad to see I’m not alone in my questionable tastes!

I was going to say Charlie Brown Christmas…but actually totally transcends guilty pleasure, let’s be real, this album’s a bona fide classic!

Happy holidays, all! :snowflake: :christmas_tree: :snowman:

Or for our friends in the southern hemisphere… :sunny: :christmas_tree: :beach_umbrella:

1 Like

You beat me to it!!! ‘Skating’ is epic.

Not so much “bad”, but a version that takes liberties: I always liked this rendition of “Carol of the Bells”:

i used to love that special. My aunt was actually one of the claymation artists on that project.

1 Like

For those playlists that come from Spotify, you can try to download them with Spotify ripper. Once downloaded to your computer, then you can move to other devices for offline streaming.