Crazy Train Verse Pick Stuck

I have struggled with this for so long and dont know what to do, i feel like ive tried everything. i can get it right sometimes but my pick always feels like it will get stuck on the A string pedaling in this riff. Please help!
[ Troy Grady Technique Critique - YouTube ]

You can hear it get stuck a few times, it drives me nuts. It happens with other songs with similar pedaling like Bark at The Moon for example

It sounds and looks good to me. Can you provide timestamps where the ‘bad’ parts happen? The only thing I can think is if you’re doing either 1 too many (or too few) picks and it’s stuck because it’s in trapped position. This is a USX riff so we need to strum after the final ‘upstroke’

I’m still working on getting that technique right as well…but yours looks and sounds great to me! Throw in some overdrive and put it in a band mix and I think nobody would ever suspect it was anything less than perfect.

Bark At The Moon is harder if you ask me. If you post a video of you playing that one, I will jump at the chance to watch and probably learn something from it.

This sounded good to me! If there are some mistakes in there, they were definitely negligible, and as @spork99 mentioned, no one would notice in a mix.