Dashboard not showing my progress correctly?

If I go to the Technique Critique section in the dashboard, it tells me I am “on my way toward unlocking” it but it says I have completed zero relevant lessons (testing motions and unlocking tremolo) when I have watched all of those lessons a while ago and done all the tests. Did my subscription get reset somehow?
Thank you!

Sorry for the confusion! This stuff is all pretty new so if you watched the videos before about nine months ago, the new “watch history” feature on your dashboard probably wasn’t working yet. That’s fine I can go ahead and just ignore that check on our side.

For the table tap tests, though, you still have to enter the values. It’s useful diagnostic feedback when we do Technique Critique, so it’s our minimum request. I think it’s fair.

You can do that right on the test pages. I think you only need three of them:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you! Will fill in the test results. BTW, I think I also added a technique critique video on the forum, but that’s also not showing up in the dashboard (not a big deal).

Hey, I just found that old critique and responded. Sorry for not noticing at the time.

I’ll leave the question Re: dashboard to @Troy

The dashboard on the main (i.e. non-forum) site doesn’t show critiques done through the forum. It only shows the ones submitted on the new site – the new subscriber only feature.

1 Like

As Joe indicates, the TC feature on the platform is a separate thing because it offers guaranteed feedback from the instructors. You also have privacy settings there so you can make the critique only visible to instructors, unlisted (only visible to those with a link), or visible to everyone.

We briefly tested a version of this where you could create the TC on the platform, to have instructor feedback, but * also * publish to the forum to get crowd feedback. But that got a little confusing with all the possibilities since there are no privacy settings on the forum. So we’re not going that way for now.

2 Likes

Hey @Troy, I’m in a similar situation. I’ve been a member on and off for several years, and I just joined Masters In Mechanics again to work on some Reverse Dart Thrower. I’ve entered all the Test Speeds that you mentioned, but I don’t seem to be getting credit for watching videos. Let me know, thx!

Hi! You probably watched them before we added the ability to remember where you last left off. You should be good to go now — let us know if you have any trouble getting in to TC.