Downloading Soundslice tabs?

Hi all,

My apologies if I’ve missed something completely obvious, but is there a way to download and print the tabs that come up in the Soundslice window? They’re working great, but when I’m away from home I have a practice binder with stuff to work on since the only CTC website access I have in that scenario would be my phone (and that doesn’t work well in trying to read a full page of tabs on a tiny screen).

I mean, I can just copy the tabs of the stuff on the website I want to practice, but if there’d be a way to simply print out the charts, it’d be SO much easier.

If anyone could let me know if there’s a way to print out CTC website tabs, I’d greatly appreciate it - my thanks in advance!

Dave

1 Like

Yep! Check the “Downloads” tab at the bottom of the clip page.

Oh…my…GOD, you guys must think I’m either blind as a bat, or a moron. Did you know that if you scroll down more on a webpage, you’ll SEE more??? My apologies for such a stupid question. I can not believe I didn’t catch the BLATANTLY obvious tabs/download buttons. I’m just gonna chalk it up to having way too much turkey yesterday and I’m still in a walking tryptophan coma. My sincerest thanks for your help (and your patience), greatly appreciated!

Not a problem - we take design seriously and sometimes things just aren’t easy to spot, even if it seems like they should be. We’re always open to feedback.

1 Like

All good, Troy. Again, totally my goof on missing it. It was like one of those moments where you’re thinkin’, “Where the heck are my sunglasses?” (while they’re still sitting on top of your head). The site is perfect.

My thanks again!

1 Like