Free Online Metronome tool

Hi All,
I am a programmer when not playing guitar. I created this online Metronome for my own practicing but maybe some other will find useful. It is ad-free. No sign ups required. It’s is 100% free.

It has 2 nice features. MetroSlope lets you set a starting BMP and ending BMP and a length of time. The metronome click will gradually speed up or slow down gradually over the given time.

MetroStep does similar idea - gradual speed up or slow down - but does so using steps. For ex, 90bmp for 1 minute, followed by 100bmp for 1 minute, followed by 110 bmp for 30 seconds. You get the idea…

You can find it at:
www.MetronomePowerTools.com
www.MetronomePowerTools.com

Alot of master players dis practicing with a metronome ( Jimmy Bruno, Troy) but I find it to be helpful. Check it out if you use a metronome for your daily woodshedding.

Regards,
bruce radtke

3 Likes

I tried it on my android phone and it doesn’t fit in the screen and I can’t see all of the parts!! Shame, because I would have liked to have tried it. One thing I would like to see is instead of time intervals for bpm, you could have it in numbers of bars, with an 8 count in (or more if user wants longer rest between bpm increase)

This is great, thanks for sharing!

Agreed, this is a great tool, but a mobile friendly version would be handy.

Thanks for sharing!

Link didn’t work on my PC

What kind of phone do you have?

DK why link didn’t work. Maybe I typed in wrong.
Try copy and paste to your browser -
http://www.metronomepowertools.com/

I’ve got a Galaxy S9. The page didn’t display well in my browser on the phone at all. Some parts were cut off, and was impossible to resize.