Greeeetings from Germany

Hey Folks,

this is a big hello from Germany to you guys around the world. Since now i was just a reader at this forum, but i guess its time to introduce me now :slight_smile:
I play guitar again after a break of about ten years two and a half year ago with a local guitar teacher. I started were i stopped : With classical guitar. But the past months i am more and more into electric guitar and alternate picking and I am glad to found this page with tons of Informations and I am having a great time here already. I Just started the Vulcano lesson some weeks ago…and it feels very fine although im straight UWPS.

Cheers,

Jan

3 Likes

Hi Jan! Feel free to share videos of your playing on here. I’ve been to Germany a few times.

Welcome to the forum!
:bear:

1 Like

Welcome, Jan! Glad to meet you.

1 Like

Hey Wahoo, that’s a sweet ass Lambo man. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not my car, but, yeah, it was a lot of fun. Not a McClaren, or Hennessey Venom GT, but had a lot of grunt and you could almost tear the tires off the rim before it let go. That was taken at a track day event. I thought it matched the site’s motif of speed. : )

In the real world, I get my speed fix on a Ducati. I’ve always preferred two wheels over four.

1 Like

I got a Ford Pickup… it’ll run 120 (mph). :rofl:

1 Like

That’s not bad for a truck!

1 Like

I know! That b**** will haul ass!

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face: :truck::fire: :fire:

When I was a kid, my uncle had a Ford pickup from way back (early 70s) and I swear it was held together with wire and duct tape. If he had ever tried to get that thing over 60 it would have disintegrated. But, he used it to haul his Camaro to the drag strip. It balanced out.

Unrelated video, but here is me blowing the leaves off of it.

1 Like

Tiny guitars shred rocks!

1 Like