Greetings from Chile!

Hi everyone!
I’ve been checking the website for a few days and I could say that I’m amazed about all the material and lessons that you guys have here. It is an incredible work.
I’ve been playing guitar for about 12 years. Left handed, but I play like right handed. I’ve always believe that is a factor in my picking tecnique. I’ve spent a lot of years trying to play fast runs, but I’m feel stuck between the strings.

My favorite genres are jazz, fusion, and instrumental rock. One of my favorite guitar players is Eric Johnson, so I’m super excited about the cascade seminar.

I’ve watched almost all pickslanting primer so far
And now I’m practicing the downward pickslanting with the Eric Johnson pentatonic examples.

Today I just filmed my self playing the exercises and I think I’m doing a bit of string hopping!!!

I don’t know if this is the right place to upload my recording so I’ll wait for some reply.

Cheers!

Andres.

4 Likes

Welcome @Andresayala! We have several EJ lovers here, @Peter_C and @nitro1976 come to mind among others (check out their EJ covers!) so you are definitely in the right place :smiley:

Yes please, a video for critique would be most useful! You can post it in the Technique Critique category, and here are the instructions:

3 Likes

Hey @tommo! Thank you your reply and advice. I’m gonna check those members and read the guide to record myself.
See you in the critique section!
:grinning:

2 Likes