Guitar Karaoke? Why?

This one’s getting a bit thin on substance bro, everybody has been quite gracious. Lets not beat a dead horse. Play yer guitars folks.

2 Likes

I’ve found the discussion fascinating but to each his own. I made it a point to thank everybody who participated whether they agree with me, disagree with me, or some of each because they all provide their own unique perspectives to the discussion and that’s what I like to see. I like to read about different people’s views and find out why they think the way they do on a certain subject. It’s fascinating.

That being said. I agree with the following statement from you:

I certainly think I have made my point as well as I’m capable of making it. I think others have also had ample opportunity to explain their points in as much detail as they like.

If you’re asking me specifically to end this thread, I don’t have authorization to do so, but as you put it, “Let’s not beat a dead horse.” This horse has been ridden hard and he’s about to drop from exhaustion. Let the poor thing rest in peace. I’m bowing out of this thread right now.

Once again, thanks to all who participated,

Sincerely,

Ace

Sorry for the semi off topic, but how do I eq a guitar out of a mix? :sweat_smile:

1 Like