Having Soundslice remember volume settings

Hi there,

Would it be possible to enable some kind of cookie, allowing the
Soundslice system to remember your volume settings across different clips? I manually go and change the volume each time because it’s more than twice the volume I need, and changing the OS volume is not so practical :slight_smile:

Hey, I don’t believe there’s currently a way to do this in Soundslice. Seems like changing the system volume would be the way to go here — just change once at the beginning of a practice session, then back to normal once you’re done. Only takes about 2 seconds no?

Ah alright. Well, I usually have multiple things running like Spotify, Soundslice, Youtube, etc., and jump between them. But I’ll just stick to what I have been doing so far :slight_smile:

Gotcha yeah I can see how it’d be helpful when it comes to multitasking :smiley:

FWIW I did just test several of our Soundslice clips and for me at the default (max) volume they seem in line with Spotify, maybe even slightly lower level. Could be your Spotify volume level is set low in which case you could raise that + lower system volume to get similar result w/ better Soundslice levels?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll try it out - thanks Brendan!