HELLO from ALGERIA

"i use google traduction"
Hi everyone, I’m really happy to be part of this wonderful community, because I’ve been a music lover and guitarist for a very long time, hoping to contribute with my experience and to add a more part of my experieunce in the oriental music of which I am a part, go good vib and stay inspiredHi everyone, I’m really happy to be part of this wonderful community, because I’ve been a music lover and guitarist for a very long time, hoping to contribute with my experience and to add a more part of my experieunce in the oriental music of which I am a part, go good vib and stay inspired.

5 Likes

Hello there !

Another north African in the community! I am from Tunis but I am currently living in Austria.

Welcome to the community. You’ll love it here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for stopping by! And that’s some good Google translate. The tech is getting scary.

1 Like

I try to answer without using google translate, and if i make a mistake try to pass over without laughing!! lol.
first, i’am honored to talk to you.
I have seen all your videos on youtube, this is the most explecite “detailed” videos on the planet, you have answer for all the questions about mechanical and morphological approche to the guitar. All this answers allow the guitarist to be in deep with his personnality and developping his own technic and originality.
so, i have some suggestions, i know that all the magic come from the right hand (for raight handed guitarist) there are some other technics to developpe like hybrid picking, that incerease speed and harmony for playing more than note at time.
my educational music is from Abba to zztop but i’am from reunion of a palestinian father and algerian mother, so i have in plus oriental and north africain sensibility, i would to contribute and share all what i know about this about scales and rythms.
If needed, i can publish for you videos or tabs or other doc to introduce this style for etude, sharing this is the secret, arab, is not just what you hear in the news, is a very very big civilisation .
music is not just some notes in harmony, music is our country.

4 Likes