Hello from Israel!

My Name is Yaniv Ben Ari. born of 1978, married plus 5 little raskles.I’ve started playing guitar back in the golden age of metal in the early 90 When I was a teenager. but at some point, I turn to the digital realm of electronic music and made a long journey down that path with 5 studio albums and gigs all over the world.
in the last year I picked up the guitar again, and im enjoying this new era of quality content and knowledge.

• What musical genres are you interested in?

I love anything that gives me the goosebumps - classic music, 80, psytrance, and ofc metal.

• Particular things you’re excited to learn/talk about here?

im mainly looking to get a good practice routine going for me - my goal is not really to become a master shredder but to understand and employ knowledge all across the fretboard, with chords and scales.

4 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining!! I think you’ll find a lot of players here with similar interests :slight_smile:

If you haven’t already, I’d suggest trying a search for “practice routine” or related topics, you’ll probably find some useful discussions here. And if there’s anything we can help with as you explore the site & material please let us know!

Hey, Brandon thanks for the warm welcome, no i haven’t thought of looking into this specific topic just yet but ill be sure to do so.

stay best :slight_smile:

1 Like