Hello from Korea!

Hello, everyone! Hello from Korea! I’ve written here a few times before I wrote my introduction, but it’s my first time saying hello properly…

I’d like to talk about myself!

Actually, I haven’t played the guitar that much. I spent more time getting information and thinking about it than I did playing it myself.

Then, Why?

I actually had Level 2 Left Wrist Ligament Tear, and I’m still in rehabilitation.

Since I was diagnosed in 2018, I was only concerned about rehabilitation in 2019, and I started playing guitar as part of the rehabilitation movement in 2020.

But it didn’t last long, my wrist hurt again. Therefore, I quit playing the guitar for about two more months and spent it with COVID-19 until 2021.

And in February of 2022, I started playing the guitar again, and I got here. I played the guitar for a short period of five months, but I spent a lot of time collecting various information.

I kept looking for information even when I couldn’t play the guitar, and I naturally become interested in picking because my right hand is healthy than left hand. I learned about Troy’s class through this, too!

The reason why I started playing the guitar is EJ. He is my favorite guitarist. Although I was unable to play guitar a few years ago, I am now standing up and challenging myself. In that sense, Troy’s class was very helpful and is still helpful. Thank you so much Troy XD

I would like to continue to share my thoughts, help, and various opinions in the forum. I like to gather information and research, so I think I’ll try many things! Please take good care of me!

And here’s the answer to a simple format…

• How many years have you been playing?

Maybe Five Months?

• What musical genres are you interested in?

I like all genres!

• Particular things you’re excited to learn / talk about here?

Everything About Guitar Technique!

• How have you gone about learning guitar so far?

Self-Taught, with Troy!

• Have you spent much time on technique before finding our stuff?

I spent 2 months until stop playing guitar in 2020, but during that time, i can’t use my left hand much, so i focused on Rhythm Guitar

And Now, from 2022 February to May, I spent much time on Lead Guitar, with Troy’s Picking Lesson!

• What Cracking the Code material have you watched?

Troy’s Youtube with Eric Johnson’s Cascade fisrt, and now, i’m watching all contents with MIM

• Any particular things you find yourself stuck on?

Hm… It always changes, but in these days, i stuck on dsx wrist motion.

Please take good care of me! And thank you again for my best teacher, Troy!

4 Likes