Hello from Sweden! :)

Hi guys!
I registred here some months ago so I think it’s about time to introduce myself.

I’m a guy /geezer) in my 40:is something and I’ve been playing for quite a long time but there’s so much more I want to learn. I feel that i’m kind of stuck in the aeolian mode and want to break free from that. Of coarse I know the moods and I often play phrygian or harmonic minor as well and sometimes I eneter the realm of lydian but I want to add more flavours to my playing and get my economy picking going ( it feels like I never gain any speed there) sweeps are no problems.

I just saw this cracking the code episodes and couldn’t stop watching and later I saw a lot of really good stuff so that brough me here.

I have played guitar for a long time and it works fine but I want to step up and do this higer level stuff. Guitar playing, writing, recording and performing is my biggest interests and I would enjoy it more if I broke out of my box a bit more.

It would be very interesting of some of you watch one of my videos and had som tips on how I shall work on my flaws and become a better player.

I grew up listening to players like Richie Blackmore, Tony Iommy, Gary Moore then Yngwie and Steve Vai came and every thing turned upside down… :wink: Later I started to listen to players like John Petrucci, Michael Romeo and Jeff Loomis to name a few.
So far I have recorded 4 albums. 2 with a band called Fierce Conviction, 1 with a band called Zonata and another with a band called Crystal Eyes.

Now I play in a Judas Priest tribute band called Defenders of the Faith (I love Judas Priest…) and doing my own project and a new band project where we are recording right now.

Nice to meet you all!
Cheers!
Niclas

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Niclas, shred on! Sounds good.

:bear:

1 Like

Thank you!!! :smiley_cat:

1 Like