Hello from the UK

Hi everyone, I’m from the UK and a big fan of Troys work. It’s been transformative in my own playing, and in my work as a guitar teacher it’s been a godsend for helping my students with their own picking technique. Excited to engage with the discussion on the forum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright pal how ya doing?
Another Englishman here

What stuff are you currently working on?

Tom

Nice to meet you Tom! I’m currently working on the White Freightliner Blues from the Molly Tuttle interview. She’s got serious chops and it’s proving to be a good torture test for my cross picking. I have no idea how she sings and plays the piece at the same time, mad skills! How about yourself?

haven’t got round to that interview yet. Sounds epic tho
Im currently doing 2wps stuff. Completely new idea to me so its great to be challenged.

Where about are you from pal? Im in a little town called Ellesmere Port between chester and liverpool

Hey there! I’m in the UK as well, going back and forth between London and Nottingham. I see the UK users are steadily growing in number, we’re almost ready for a convention :smiley:

Repping CTC in the UK, love it! I’m living near Leeds at the moment, just on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales :slight_smile:

@tommo Hell yeah! count me in!!!

UK here too! I’m kind of nearish London.

North Yorkshire here.

Hi all, Kent - based guitarist here. It’s good that we can all congregate without the posturing of meeting other guitarists in person.

Best of luck to us all!