Help us test the new Cracking the Code download store!

Hey all, we’re just finishing up migration from Gumroad to our own new store, which means you’ll no longer have to go to a separate site to get our download products.

Visit the new Cracking the Code store here! —

https://troygrady.com/store/

We’ve been testing and this new store is just about ready to roll. We’ll be sending an email soon to announce the official launch, but I’d love to get a few people in this weekend to kick the tires.

If you’re reading this and have a couple minutes, take a look, click around, and let us know if you have any feedback.

If by any chance you’re considering buying something from us, now would be a good time to give it a try and let us know how the process works! Don’t worry, if something goes wrong we can always fix / refund if needed.

And for a limited time while we’re launching this thing, we’re putting all our download products on sale!

There may be a few things rough around the edges or otherwise unexpected — we’ve done a fair amount of testing but have not hit every possible browser, edge case, etc.

If you have feedback for how we can improve anything about the store, from product presentation to checkout to downloads, please let us know, and we’ll work on making any needed improvements as quickly as possible. Thanks!

1 Like

Looks great. Nice layout and easy to navigate.

1 Like

I would like to see a “Sort by newest releases first” option.

2 Likes

Might be the perfect time to get those Rusty Cooley clips!

2 Likes

Thanks!

Good call, we can definitely add that as an option. I know it’s easy to do, just need to go in and add “release date” for each thing.

We’ll see what we can do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay we added the “sort by newest” option :+1: Also made some minor browser compatibility tweaks etc.

And probably more exciting…we added a “Free” category with some fun freebie downloads we’ve offered over the years.

If anyone has further feedback / suggestions just add to this topic!

1 Like