Help with my technique

Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum and so glad to have finally found a community in which people can use the same language to their ideas regarding technical guitar stuff across. I’ve been a huge fan for some time now and the CTC series has definitely given me more insight on some of my playing issues. It does, however, confuse me from time to time and there are ‘low days’ as I call them when something is not clicking. That usually commences a lot of self criticism and analysis (this is where a magnet for commercial use worldwide would be so helpful!).
P.S is there a way I can upload a video in which you guys can offer me some feedback on what I’m doing right or wrong?

2 Likes

Yes, there is! Film a video down the neck of your guitar and upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video. Then link it here for everyone to watch.

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the forum! Yes we’re happy to take a look at a video of your playing. As @Sguitar mentioned YouTube is generally the easiest way to do this (can’t upload directly to the forum).

To share it, make a new post in the #technique-critique category. There are lots there already if you want to browse and see what others have shared! Just write up a brief explanation of whatever questions / issues you want to address, and paste the video URL in its own line and it will display embedded directly in the thread.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Euripides

:bear:

1 Like

Thank you all for your input! I’m posting one video now as we speak…

1 Like