Hi, greetings from Belgium

Hi,

I am a guitar player from Belgium. I got a degree in Jazz Guitar but find myself more and more gravitating towards rock/ progressive rock and fusion, think Plini, Guthrie Govan, Martin Miller. etc…

Since I was, and still am frustrated with my technique, especially for playing fast I joined this site. I was a member/ bought lessons a while ago (before the transformation) and now I am back…

I really hope I am not too old to get fast at last, haha (just became 55)…

Hugo

3 Likes

Hi Hugo, welcome to the forum! Great to have you here. If there’s anything specific you’d like feedback on, check out #technique-critique and feel free to post a clip of your playing :slight_smile: And of course all sorts of questions and other topics welcome too…we’ve got a lot of good stuff here so far! Let us know if there’s anything else we can help out with.

Hi Brendan,

I checked out the #technique-critique subforum and I must say I am impressed with the involvement of Troy and you guys…I am now more convinced this will be a great asset to develop my technique.

If time permits I will post a video of my progress (and difficulties I encounter).

Hugo

3 Likes