Livestream announcements from Forum members

Thank you for the stream @tommo!

2 Likes

sounds good to me, i’m a sucker for the combination of actual picked notes and amp tone

2 Likes

Same here, love that.

2 Likes

Ohhhh it’s not live, I was trying to talk to @tommo lmao. Sounds good!

3 Likes

lmfao

20charrssdsdasd

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Semi - improvised lesson on symmetric shapes for shred practice - feedback welcome!

Changed the name of the topic - hopefully self-explanatory. And hopefully easier for people to find out when others are going live :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ended up getting a capture card, hoping to stream in about an hour? Gonna just do the same stuff I think (warm up, pick some stuff, hang out).

Edit: gonna also download OBS and see if I can mix in the music if y’all want to hear it as well.

3 Likes

Running to get guitar, here’s the link:

Edit: thanks to the dudes that tuned in, I think I figured out OBS for the next time to be able to get some better amp sound! In line with my last streams, the better playing starts towards the end lol.

2 Likes

Gonna get on in about an hour, feel pretty good about that Erotomania riff so I might just do it for a little bit then try to work up other stuff, hang out, etc.

1 Like

Alright, starting it up! OBS should work for audio routing!

Edit: New link, restarted for lower latency:

1 Like

Still free for the next hour or so…

Edit: troubleshooting, will post link once it’s good.

Jumping on in a couple minutes, I think I have the upload issue figured out (hardwired connection now):

Edit: this stream crashed

This one is set to private, was that intentional?

2 Likes

@PickingApprentice It was after the fact; streaming has opened up a Pandora’s box of tech issues, culminating with me finding out that (supposedly) my modem is outdated and I need to go switch it for a new one. On the phone with my ISP right now to figure it out!

Actually working I think. Had to switch out my modem:

I can’t see the video.

1 Like

@gabrielthorn I wonder if it got blocked due to copyright? Anyways I was not having a good day at all, but the stream worked! I’ll probably get on in an hour or less.

Gonna keep brute forcing my picking:

~9:00 take the time noodling
~16:00 Erotomania
~21:00 more take the time
~22:00 3nps scale noodle
~24:00 more 3nps
~25:00 more take the time noodle
~27:00 more Erotomania
~29:00 noodling to Midnight City by M83
~32:00 explaining @JB_Winnipeg 's kazoo
~34:00 more midnight City noodle
~35:00 5s pattern that I came up with
~37 more Erotomania
~38 @Philausopher 's riff
~41 saying I’m jelly of @Philausopher 's moustache
47 trying to chunk @Philausopher thing
48 Shawn Lane
49 trying to remember the Animaniacs theme song
50 back to Lane
51 Erotomania
53 can’t remember Nuno stuff
54 3nps
55 some downpicking
56 master of puppets noodling
58 @Philausopher riff
1:00 chunking it
1:04 more chunking
1:07 best rep I think
1:23 Lane
1:37 best 3nps rep I think
1:46 more @Philausopher riff
1:48 playing with Universal Mind fingering

Overall feeling a tad bit better compared to yesterday, I think mainly the angle of my pick is more “neutral” than I realized (2 way pickslanting?) compared to yesterday where I was really pushing for DSX I think.

3 Likes

@gabrielthorn I figured out how to make them embedded so you might be able to see them now, unless they’re blocked in your country for some reason.

1 Like