If you were to learn piano again, how would you do it?

I recently picked up a nice keyboard, and I am trying to learn how to play. So far I’ve been learning bits of songs from videos that show you fingerings with those nice animations.
I must admit that I am quite lost in terms of youtube guys that could teach me some concepts in relation to piano. I have guitar guys figured out, and I don’t have trouble finding new ones to learn different interesting things on the platform, but I can’t quite find their equivalent in piano (Ben Eller, Rick Graham, Robert Baker, Paul Davids, and many more).
I remember that when I first started learning guitar these kind of guys would keep me going, and trying out things.
Do you know any guys/resources like this for piano?

This is the simplest thing in the world: Find a piano performance major that graduated from a good conservatory and do what you’re told. :smiley:

I don’t know if you are still here, but Nahre Sol seemed to have a pretty cool channel. She has some really great little lessons hidden on her channel. And also this bus driver has a channel called NewJazz that is really great stuff.

1 Like