Is this the correct version of Pop Tarts Lick?

Hey guys,

Noticed the tab seems incorrect in the members section for The Pop Tarts Lick so I wanted to ask if I had the notes correct by ear.

Thanks,
Will

2 Likes

Yes, there is one note error in the tabs. You are playing correct version. The lick is based on octave shifts.

3 Likes

Case closed then. Thanks!

Don’t make us fix this, it’s our oldest tab error and at this point we’ve grown attached to it!

Kidding. Given the complexity of the new site, we haven’t had a simple way to make those kinds of fixes in the past. But we’ve since built a bunch of tech tools to streamline that, and we’ll fix the longest-standing tab bug today!

Any other tab errors post them in “Site Feedback” and we’ll get on those too.

1 Like

No need to fix it. Bug sounds charming too.

1 Like

We have finally, after however many years, fixed our oldest bug. The “Pop Tarts Lick” is now correct. It’s up on the platform in Soundslice, and if you own any products of ours that contain it, you can re-download it from the “Downloads” area in your account.

The amount of tech it actually required to fix two notes is actually kind of comical. We have thousands of tablature examples now and they may be present in multiple products in multiple formats. It took us a year to build all the code that integrates all this in an automated way into the new site.

Short story, if you find any more errors we can now fix them pretty quickly!

4 Likes

It’s an easter egg! :slight_smile:

1 Like

From this day forward, life is different. I can now be the man I’m supposed to be.

2 Likes