Jayster - Stable Nerves solo - guitar transcription

Super hard stuff, I sometimes do things while listening to some random chiptune mixes and that song really caught my attention.

5 Likes

Dude you are such an amazing player! Great technique, phrasing and tone.

You should be teaching us :slight_smile:

PS: what’s your signal chain for this killer tone?

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Some random GR5 preset that I boosted with Skreamer. All of my energy went into practicing this solo so I didn’t have much left for tweaking the tone.

Nope, still can’t do any kind of working USX :slight_smile: . That phrase at 5 seconds in for example, took me forever to find a decent DSX-compatible fingering and still it isn’t where it should be timing-wise. I’m aware of that but know very well it’s a mechanical problem and my “brain-timing” is okay.

I understand your frustrations with USX, I myself have my list of techniques that keep frustrating me to this day!

But…

that’s totally where the money is in my opinion! Find your way to play what you want to play with your current means :slight_smile: I watched an Andy James interview where he basically admits that many of his techniques were developed to “trick” his way around difficult passages. Some people call that cheating… I call that genius :sunglasses:

You can of course practice to learn new techniques, but in the meantime that should not stop you from making music - and it seems you are doing it great :metal: :metal:

PS: I absolutely love Orange amps! Great choice!

1 Like

Full cover of this one is next in queue :).
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_S1MoZBng2/

1 Like

Great tone, and playing!

2 Likes