Joshua Jones. I find this unbelievable

I still don’t know if this is the right area of the forum to post my inspirations :stuck_out_tongue:?

But this guy is just unbelievable to me, he has such a great feel, It’s really the perfect blend of shred and feel to me, I struggle understanding how he can play the music of Eddie so well with an extra flare.

6 Likes

Josh is a friend of mine. He’s a good kid with blazing technique. What I love about Josh is that he often doesn’t actually play Eddie’s licks exactly correctly as Eddie played them. Even when he does execute them pretty much the same physical way as Eddie did, he is basically incapable of sounding like anyone else but himself. Which is a true gift.

He is really smart and he is a natural performer. He is a shredder no doubt and he is influenced by a lot of nu-metal, yet he has a great appreciation of classic rock like Van Halen. He’s wonderful!

2 Likes

I found this vid awesome. Ice cream man behind his head!
I struggle with that right in my face lol

2 Likes

Awesome! Please tell him for me that I loved watching his vid, great tunes and energy. It’s always fun watching someone have a good time playing, and of course his sound is wicked. Cheers!

2 Likes

Will do! He’ll be happy to hear it👍🏻

1 Like