Kiko Loureiro vs Martin Miller

Here are some great exercises from Kiko.
@Troy: His technique seems to have a lot in common with that of Martin Miller to me.
Same arm hand position (comming more from above), stringtracking from the shoulder, middle/ring loose under the strings, wrist forearm movements combined with thumb /index finger motion. what do you think?

2 Likes

Yes, I think this has been discussed here before, i.e. Kiko’s technique resembles Martin’s. Not clear if it’s the same or just similar. I don’t do any of the finger techniques so I can’t personally comment. But we’d love to have a more objective way of measuring motions in the future so that there is less guesswork. We’ll get there!

4 Likes

Thanks for the share. I agree… he does seem like he has an awesome M.Miller type finger mechanic.

1 Like

Didn’t @Troy get Martin in again for a second interview about his technique? It would be great for that to happen, and interviewing Kiko seems like a great idea!

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. I’d start up my membership again to watch that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep @DJ_Ddawg & @hamsterman we do have some more Martin Miller coming! In the edit queue, along with a few other interviews :slight_smile: We’ll get to it as soon as we can.

3 Likes