Long time donor, first time caller

I subscribed ÆONS ago and then just didn’t have the time to woodshed on the content. I’m in permanent catch-up mode here, but I’m happy to be supporting this kind of content creation. It’s awesome. I can’t imagine what I could have done with all of this information when I was 13 years old. I’d probably be broke, but I’d probably own several pirate shirts and maybe a fake Rolex.

Anyhow, playing for 30+ years. Grew up metal, went to school Jazz, now shedding bluegrass, and basically content to just play what makes me happy. Ditched anything competitive. Not looking to turn music into stress for myself or anyone else anymore. Taught privately and in clinics/seminars for about 15 years. Operated a music school for over a decade, finally letting it go (in September) because a second business provides more opportunity and allows me more practice time (ironically… when I got into it I would have sworn that teaching guitar would have meant I could practice more.)

Content to be your resident coffee expert, and hope to make the most of this subscription starting right now.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Hey Chris, sorry to miss this earlier. Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum! Make yourself at home and let us know if there’s anything we can help with :smiley: