Looking for a youtube vid, interview, classical, tele, modulation, theory

There was a video posted in a thread not too long ago and I regret not bookmarking it or writing down the player’s name and I’m searching but can’t re-find it. I think it was posted on this forum but it might have been on the gearpage (playing & technique section).

In the vid a guitar player was interviewed about modulation, resolution, Bach and things like that in the classical style. The man was playing a telecaster if I recall correctly and played beautiful examples of the the topics that were being discussed. The video was maybe 15 to 25 minutes in length.

Do you know which player I mean or the video in question?

2 Likes

Sounds very interesting, I’d be curious to watch it as well!

1 Like

Might have been Ted Greene for sure.

4 Likes

Thank you so much, that’s him.
Funny how memory works… the vid is only 10 minutes long haha…with a lot of stuff in it though.

That classical stuff is so beautiful, I like that when he plays it, it’s not as formal and lofty as the orchestral performances, but just the raw harmony of this stuff is so beautiful.

2 Likes

Haha, true that. I’ve had a false memory and that’s one of the most wicked things I’ve experienced :dizzy_face: Funny, I still remember it falsely but now I also have the correct memory :smiley:

I’m just glad that the memory was good enough to pass the tests and get the education :smiley:

Anyway, thanks for [in effect] bumping up this video :+1: It is amazing.

2 Likes

Hehe, yea.

I just found out there are actually 5 parts to this video for anyone interested.

2 Likes