Magnet Kickstarter - sneak preview!

Hey all, as we’ve been hinting for a while now, we’re officially gearing up to make the Magnet, and launching a Kickstarter campaign very soon to fund it — most likely next Friday.

The last several months we’ve been revising our prototype, planning the manufacturing process, and getting ready for launch. But really, this has been five years in the making, so we’re excited to make it happen!

Head here for an advance look at the upcoming campaign and launch video:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/troygrady/the-magnet-smartphone-camera-mount-for-guitar?ref=re76oi&token=0b19d139

If you have any quick feedback for how we can clarify the Kickstarter page, you’ll be able to submit comments directly from the page linked above. We’ll be making final tweaks over the next week.

You can also click the “Remind Me” button with the bookmark icon to be notified first thing as soon as it launches. Of course we’ll email about it too, but this will make sure you’re first to know.

That’s it for now — stay tuned for the big launch in about a week!

5 Likes

I just can’t wait for this!!! It will be like christmas!!!

2 Likes

I am ready to order now!

2 Likes

I’m ready to order one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m excited. Looks great guys! Any idea when it will go live?

1 Like

Just went live! I will probably close this topic + make a new one shortly! For now, this link should work :smile:

4 Likes

Cool, just pledged. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pledge made. twenty characterinos

2 Likes

k9ejab3h_kl7umx_1c077p9

For real, going to pledge in a bit.

3 Likes

Lifetime Membership + 3 Magnets is a Great Deal - Thanks

1 Like

Pledged! :grin:
Very excited to see this thing succeed

Thanks all! Much appreciated…seems we’re off to a good start so far.

@guitarenthusiast lmao it would seem Troy has been cultivating some strange friendships during quarantine :laughing:

@guitar-student thanks a ton! We’ve never done the “lifetime membership” offer before and this seemed like a good place to try it out

FYI I’m closing this topic; any further replies let’s continue in this new one:

1 Like