Metronome app that can do this

Hey I’m looking for a metronome app that can do the following and I don’t know what it is with app developers but they never email back support questions! I’m hoping someone here knows of a trainer that will do this.

Looking to setup rhythms with these kinds of sub divisions/groupings. Note: some require at least 2 measures to go by in order to begin at the top of the measure again to repeat and all the apps I’ve seen don’t let me essentially play with 2 measures of 16th notes for odd accent groupings. Maybe there’s a different way to accomplish what you see in the attachments, but I’ve tried half a dozen apps with limited success.

See the attachment for an example of groupings of triplets (I would want to be able to program other groupings i.e. 2,3 and 5)

!

Thanks pickers!

1 Like

Honestly, a drum sequencer might be the best way to go about doing this - setting this up in EzDrummer or Superior hosted in a DAW would only be a moment’s work, and by the time you get this specialized, it’s probably far easier than a metronome.

1 Like

I tried with a couple as well, no luck, but what did work was tabbing it out in the Guitar Pro app and looping it. I used the slap bass sound because its the punchiest and used the x(mute) as the click. I added two notes for every accent. I think that’s gonna be the most immediate solution.

Here’s a visual aid

1 Like

Impulse?

1 Like

Tempo Advance can do all of this. Used by drummer from Dream Theater.

1 Like