Multiple tabs download?

Hey guys! is it possible for example, im studying Andy Wood, and there are about 100 tabs in one thingy, can i download all of them at once or do i have to go 1lick at a time? quite time consuming xd

I want to download and put them by category ( chicken picking for example) and make my own and goof around.

Can u download multiple stuff at the same time ?

Come onn, anyone :frowning: ?

You can’t download them all at once with a subscription. However if you buy a copy of the Andy Wood interview, you get access to a zip file pack with everything in it.

We make downloads available as a convenience for subscribers, but we’ve definitely noticed people signing up for a month, clicking on lots of pages, and downloading as much tablature as fast as possible. As you can imagine this is not what we had in mind.

Do other sites make tab downloads available for subscribers? If I were the customer signing up for, say, TrueFire, I would be fine with not having access to downloadable material as a subscriber. It only seems fair since a subscription is a temporary thing.

2 Likes

@Troy Maybe it could be added as some function of membership length, or included if you do something like pay for a year’s membership in advance - but agree it shouldn’t be easy to just come in and grab all the material with a single month sub.

Makes sense, but its still a feature of the subscription to have access to all these tabs.

If u download them one by one in 1h or in 1 click, ain’t that big of a difference. But I can see how this system help subscription retention.

The primer was really useful last year when I did it, was a meaningful part of my progress!! I wanted for a while to come back especially for the andy wood picking patterns, now I did. Just wanted to spend more time playing then downloading and sorting. I get it tho! Thx for the clarification.