My intro Hi ALL

Hey, welcome to the forum! Posting here is a great way to help us get to know you. Below are a few suggestions to consider mentioning. (Nothing mandatory; please introduce yourself as you see fit!)

Where are you in your guitar journey? Top end of intermediate

• How many years have you been playing?off and on 60 years
  • What musical genres are you interested in? no limit but mainly Blues and Rock
  • Particular things you’re excited to learn / talk about here? I value any knowledge that can improve my attempts at playing music

How have you gone about learning guitar so far? My main source of knowledge I derive from a course by Jim Gleason called RPM which covers just about anything to do with GUITAR PLAYING from blues to jass and even classical many years back I bought all his materials including videos ,cd’s, books etc . but only recently have had enough time to devote to the course

• Self-taught? Regular lessons with a teacher? Both? referring to the above only self taught
  • Have you spent much time on technique before finding our stuff?generally about 2.5 hrs a day on technique and scales (that is finger board time), plus about half on rhythm and songs and and upto 30 mins on ear training , music theory about an hour
  • What Cracking the Code material have you watched? just cursory a few of your Youtube stuff
  • Can you comfortably play a scale? At roughly what speed? It seems to vary upto 140 bpm + But I am not certain that I am actually playing at that speed (It seems so when I play , with the metronome
  • Any particular things you find yourself stuck on? I was unhappy with my sound generated by my pick I had experimented with playing in a similar fashion to the code’s and found it to be much smoother and fuller and then stumb
    led onto the code

Feel free to modify this template as you like, and delete any extra default text before posting. Thanks!