Newish here Hello

Hi Newish here, just been looking around at all the great topics on the go. I am pretty old now and have pain in my wrist that I can’t seem to shake but I keep playing on good days. There’s not many genres I won’t listen to. Mechanics of speed are of interest, even though I’m past pursuing those and I am also interested in anything that will make my playing more comfortable. Mostly self taught with lessons about ten years ago. LOckdowns been pretty lonely so on here to make new friends with same interest. Regards JBW

1 Like

Yo! It’s actually fun to be on a site where mechanics are the focal / unifying point, welcome!

1 Like

Welcome aboard! I suggest buying a mini massage gun for wrist pain and looking at reducing inflammation in the body! cheers!

1 Like

I’ll get myself one of those. I got a tens machine but its hard to know exactly where to position it for best pain relief.

1 Like

Thanks Pepe. I hope to understand how I can reduce some of my pain. I figured therell be some on here with same issues. Age does not come alone!

2 Likes