Obscure rythmic patterns? Pun (not) intended

Let me start with the song:

And now for the explanation:

I hear lots of delay in the intro. That delay seems to creating layers of the guitar that make it very difficult for me to distinguish the pattern.

At first I thought it is just 2 longer notes and then several 16th notes and repeat. Then I thought I hear 3 8th (?) notes followed by 16s.

Now I think there is just one but repeated by delay.

The delay itself is set to a timing that seems to be creating some texture, as in it does not sync perfectly with dry guitar - hence I believe it is not straight 1/4 notes (also 1/4 notes would be too slow at 110 BPM which I believe the song is in).

I don’t know however if the dry guitar is straight 16th notes, or if there is something else going on though.

At 0:17 second guitar comes in, playing some sort of slow descending melody. I didn’t notice at first, but that melody includes F# pedal note, two octaves above the first guitar.

I can hear some more rythmic pattern that it being straight 16th notes as well - only I can’t figure it out due to the layers of delay.

At this point I can’t distinguish if I am imagining things, or there really is some pattern other that straight 16s.

I figured out what notes are being played, just can’t replicate the rythm.

I strongly believe the delay is set to dotted 8th notes, judging by speed of reflections - may be wrong though.

Sorry if I am being chaotic here.

Can anybody help?

You can get an idea of what each guitarist is doing from these two live shows. They’re both just audience recordings, but the first focuses on one guitarist, the second on the other.

Yeah, I’ve seen them.
The first one has video and audio slightly off-sync which is throwing me off a bit.

The second one is a bit more helpful in terms of the lower guitar - seems like everything is picked in equal 16th notes, only first note in a row is accented and the whole texturing comes from delay.
Looks like getting the right delay timing will be crucial.

After a bit of messing around I found that this is sounding very close to what I hear in original:

All with dotted 8th note delay.

I am not absolutely sure if that’s indeed the rythm.