Pronated, "downstroke escape" wrist based players?

Hey Troy - big apologies for throwing shade on your site’s material, but I just don’t understand it, and clearly I still don’t. It was not my intent to do that, so again I apologize.
Thanks for your detailed reply, though - it definitely hit home and I appreciate the time and energy that you put into this stuff.

Thanks! Again your tone has always been humorous and self-deprecating, so I didn’t take this as intentional. We’re square here.

Interest in complicated technical or anatomical concepts should not be a requirement for learning picking technique. So everything we’ve done over the past several years has been focused on coming up with tips and tests that make learning more hands-on. The very first video in the Primer now specifically advises you to skip any section labeled “Reference”, which is where most of the technical stuff lives, just to continue with the hands-on road map.

With that in mind, and since your feedback is precisely the kind we need to make sure these tips are as useful as possible, I gave you a free month on the site so you could check out the latest update and let us know what you think. However I just checked and it looks like you own the Primer (among several other things), so you should already have access to it. No worries — you still have that free month.

When you say that you “still don’t” understand the material, are you saying you watched the most recent stuff and it wasn’t easy to follow? If so, in what way? On the other hand, if you haven’t watched the new stuff, but you do get a chance to do so, any feedback you’d like to offer would be appreciated. Thanks.