Samuel Introduction

Hello my name is Samuel,

I am happy to be here in the forum. I have been playing guitar for little over 20 years, but I am a classical guitarist. I have always liked electric guitar and i am taking up my time now to learn well and develop a good technique. I’ve done lessons for both classical and electric guitars, but have never focused on electric to much. In any case, I would like to improve and get better at my picking technique as I don’t feel comfortable with it and would like to make it smooth, accurate and fast. I will be uploading some examples soon. How do i upload videos here? I bought the cracking the code membership so, i have access to all content.

Thank for al the suggestions and help you can provide. Happy to ve here.

1 Like

Hi Samuel - thanks for signing up! Here is a guide on filming your playing and posting clips in the forum. Basically, you put the on YouTube (unlisted is fine) and link to them here, just by pasting the link in the post:

If you haven’t done so yet, I highly recommend watching the “Testing Your Motions” part of the Primer first, and writing down your numbers on all the tests. This will let us know what motions are working properly in your current technique. Of if you don’t really have a current technique yet, this will get you started with finding one! Here’s that section:

Thank you so much! Yes, I watched this section yesterday and will be doing the tests today. I will be uploading numbers very soon. I really need help with this picking thing. I appreciate all your help. Best wishes!