Sincopation in 16ths notes


I need a method or trick for study sincopated stuff in 8ths and 16ths notes, can you give me some advices for improve my rhythms skills in this topic? Thanks.

1 Like

What your after is called subdivision, also know as subdividing the beat, which in rhythm is known as comping.

1 Like