Small correction to White Freightliner Blues tab

Hi, I signed up about an hour ago because I want to support Troy and his great group of people doing great things for the guitar.
It was definitely not because I just could not get the first verse part of White Freightliner Blues right, and then thought why not support Troy and get the right tab at the same time :slight_smile:

I tried all my usual tricks to get the tab right, but it just sounded off.
The slowed down video on this site finally put it to bed, and in the future I’ll try and make use of the rest of the fantastic content on here too.

I think the tab for White Freightliner Blues is great and I just want to point out some possible small errors in the first verse. It is exactly these errors I just could not figure out without the slowed video. They are pretty minor and I’m not sure if she plays it this way every time or is it just a variation.
Maybe someone else has already discussed this, but a quick search didn’t reveal anything.
The difference is in the image below:

It’s also interesting how she strongly “alternately picks the rest” between the C and the D on the B string. It’s subtle but I think it helps to get the flow right at high speeds.

Thanks again to Troy and team for making such excellent guitar material and putting so much online for free.