Soundslice Looping Only Once

Hi all - hope all is well. I know there’s been other threads on this. But it looks like the UI has changed since those threads. Does anyone know how i can loop continuously? It looks like I am only limited to looping once based on the pic below. Thanks all!

In your screenshot right where the loop ends there is a little ellipsis above it. Click that and you’ll see options for continuous loops.

I love soundslice but that is not a great UI lol

1 Like

Ahh got it now. Thanks Joe!

1 Like

I only know this because I found it…by accident lol! Nice to know I’m not the only one who likes to play along with the clips on loop :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

I do this on soundslice all the time just by making slices based on YouTube videos of songs I’m working on. I find a lot of times, as longs as it’s not above my capability, that being able to loop something at 80 - 85% without flaw, I can go to 100% and be pretty locked in. Also fun to kill at 110% and back off to regular speed.

This is great! You have a great eye Joe. Yeah likewise, it’s fun to have realtime feedback whenever you’re learning something new. Thanks again!

1 Like