Soundslice looping

Hi folks !

I was wondering if there is a looping feature in soundslice such that the selected clip would continue to play on a loop until stopped. The behaviour I’m seeing is that each soundslice example plays once and then stops and need to be played again by hitting the space bar. Also wondering if it’s possible to sync soundslice examples to the metronome ?

Kind regards,

Andrew

I ran into this before I realized - you can highlight the area you want to loop, engage that loop function and your good. It’ll loop.

I still find that it doesn’t loop continuously. It stops after each time through the selection and I need to press the spacebar. Am I doing something wrong ?

Try going through this

https://www.soundslice.com/help/en/player/basic/4/looping/#:~:text=Creating%20loops,your%20loop%20nice%20and%20tight.

Something else…go to settings, scroll down to ‘Play Options’ and uncheck the ‘during loops, only play once’. It’s an annoying default imo.

That works ! Thanks very much

1 Like

soundslice has a bunch of url parameters that can customize the default behavior of the embedded player. I don’t know what the level of effort is to deploy a dev change like that, but “annoying defaults” can be altered if properly motivated.