The new 2.5hrs pickslanting update?

Hi all,

I just clicked the link in the CTC email from this past Monday to watch the Pickslanting Primer update with the new 2.5 hours of material, but (and it could just be that I’m a moron sometimes and I miss the obvious, so your patience please) I don’t see anything new exactly as I scroll down the Pickslanting Primer page.

Are the new 2.5 hours of material just added to the clips I’ve already watched (like the ‘motion’ videos, or just added to the last chapter, Chapter 7)? I figured when I clicked the link, I’d find the Pickslanting Pimer page, but that I’d at least see the Al Di Meola video (that I already watched via the YouTube link in the email) and that maybe an Al Di clip on the Pickslaning page would be where the new 2.5 hours of stuff would be.

My apologies again if I’m totally missing the obvious, and my thanks in advance for any help and direction. Greatly appreciated!

Dave B.

1 Like

Hi Dave,

No worries! You should be able to see the new sections just below the “pick grip” part:

d’OH! Totally my bad. In the excitement of all the new material to dive into, my brain just quickly locked on the Al Di Meola YouTube video image to reference when I went to my CTC account. I screw up all the time when I get excited about new content! :slight_smile:

1 Like