Waiting for my Cracking the Code branded picks

well you know I would buy some of them you know, a set of 5 or 10 would be lovely just to see that bad ass but geeky logo on it

3 Likes

engraved logo would be lovely since printed ones wear out

Not a bad idea :wink: Weā€™ll consider it, could be a fun thing to add to the online store as well as have on hand for giveaways etc. Any other Cracking the Code merch ideas, let us know!

3 Likes

Yes! Of course that was my plan! Find ways to support this amazing thing you have in your hands. Nobody had approached guitar technique like Cracking the Code.

1 Like

Stickers for guitar cases!

4 Likes

Certainly a good idea. btwā€¦ you may want to consider having troy make a ā€˜signatureā€™ pick or something. Something that he can make a video about and ā€˜endorseā€™. I guarantee that someone like BHL will be more than happy to help with this.

Or, since I have a feeling that there are members of CTC that are technically capableā€¦ you can make your own independent line of picks. (if you doā€¦ make sure to make a ā€˜Hamster Pickā€™, itā€™ll sell like hotcakes)

4 Likes

High-quality vinyl stickers that can go on [or off] laptops or guitars, roughly like this

https://stickerobot.com

3 Likes

Troy Grady bobbleheads :wink:

5 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind a t-shirt with your guitar bridge ā€œCracking the Codeā€ logo on it :+1:

4 Likes

Iā€™d definitely love to buy one of these.