Weird supernatural stuff thats happed to you?

Something thats not afraid to expose you in a way you don’t like. Something that has you by the balls. (in a good way…) Unless you pull back… A guiding force… a Rising force

Vigo! This dude freaked me out as a kid when he gets out of the painting!

1 Like

I’ll be like Egon. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Stuff like time right, literally just put my pizza in the oven, sat down, n now got to get up n get it. Fast food at least.

1 Like

One other thing I can add to this is Deja vu. I understand to a certain extent the scientific explanation of it, that being your conscious experience and memory getting mixed one over there other.

But honestly… idk about that, because to me it’s not an experience of getting your present experience and memory flipped and overlapping. It’s got a history to it, I’ve dreamed stuff that years later becomes deja vu. Thats not a close experience, thats years apart, 5 + and all of a sudden you’re in it…

But it does go away fast… So… idk. I sware I’ve had random dreams that you just ignore as dreams as you do, then years later you get a flash and reminder of it because it lines up with your current experience.
The concept for me is typically I didn’t think this would acually happen. When I’m experiencing it.